Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mom, I Really Miss That Bug...






A Day in the Life...
Emery opens up her jewelry box, and finds that one of her and her friend, Gracie's bugs are dead. She needs to call Gracie:
"hi Gracie?"
"I've got some bad news for you"
"your bug is dead"
"are you sad?"
"I knew we shouldn't put them in the house"
"But my bug is still alive"
"But tomorrow it will probly be dead"
"no I can't play"
"I have to clean up my mess"
"all right, bye grace...grace...grace?"
Emery tells me she needs to go check on the dead bug to see if he's still dead. She decides he needs to be buried, so as she carries him outside, she says, "come on Deddy"

5 comments:

  1. She is so hilarious! I bet you laugh all day with her. Today in the carpool I asked her what she was doing for spring break and she said "St. George, Baby!" So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm this has been shown to multiple people in Cache Valley just for a good laugh. Best line ever, "come on Deddy"
    Love my Ems

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josi I love this story because I can totally picture it! I am glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those two little hooligans! Hope we all survive them!

    ReplyDelete